Here are some frequently asked questions regarding the Upward Bound Projects at USC. If you cannot find an answer to your question, feel free to contact our Office.
Upward Bound is a year-round program for motivated high school students with academic potential who want to continue their education after high school.
If you are a rising ninth-grader or higher and are interested you should apply directly to Upward Bound and we will place you into the right specific program for you.
- There is only one Upward Bound application
- If you’re applying for the Math/Science program click here
- Student must be in grades 8-11 to apply. We serve 9-12 grades.
- Family is low income (established by US Government) OR neither of your parents have a 4-year college degree.
- United States citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Students must be first-generation (high school students from families in which neither parent holds a bachelor’s degree).